vrijdag 25 maart 2011

DIY- Project :D



Once upon a time, on a cold afternoon... i felt bored. hmmmzz.. what should i do? learning for school AGAIN? NO. Let's think.. My friends are stil in school, and i don't wanna go chatting on msn again. * IDEA!* let's buy some white cheap shoes!

That was the start of my upcomming idea. I have been painting shoes before, but this time i wanted them to become more summer-ish.

I buyed some cheap white shoes of scapino , and started to paint them one color. Hmm which color should it be?

I started mix these collors: brown, red, and white with glitter. It turned out a little like salmon.

At the same time, i was listening to Skillet on my mp3-player, so i added a few lines off skillet on the shoes. Then i mixed some collors for the flowers and..

Anyway, i had a fun time, and this
became the result... Do you like?











-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 opmerkingen:

  1. wow you're so talented... how cute they are!:)
    xx

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. super cute :-)
    http://zorannahsfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hii! thanks for ur comment! :) nice blog, and I love ur sentence "Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world" haha :)

    xoxo! have a nice weekend!

    http://headoverhighheals.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. die zijn echt superleuk! wat een goed idee! (: xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hell yeah I liked them! Those are awesome!! You're great! Care to share how you actually did it cos I'd live to try!

    Thanks for dropping by my page darling!

    Cheers,
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Haha...I agree with that quote!

    Nice job with those shoes =D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. OWAOOOOOHHHHH!!! Those are so cool! You did a fantastic job! Very arsty! I love that you added music lyrics too. I also love the color! It's perfect spring. This really makes me want to buy a pair of cheap sneakers and try something like this.
    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I like? I love!:) are you thinking of selling them or other style?

    I would love a customized one!

    xoxo, Bree

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Cool project! So cool!:)
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do!
    Thank you so much.

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thank you for sharing your thoughts (: