zondag 12 juni 2011

If it can lick, it can bite

So i went out with mum for a walk .. Totally unaware of all the dangers in the big angry world.. We were just walking and..
You know what kind of killer-animal we came across?
...

He didn't leave and cuddled my leg the whole time haha!
i'm wondering what he is thinking.. probably something like
'Yeah i know im cute. stop taking pictures and stroke me.'
You sarcastic bastard.

So i finally have vacation now, after months of hard work. Well, officially i don't,cus we still don't know if we passed our exams, but whatever. I spend my time not on school.
So i decided that it was time to clean up my closet. I always like doing that. I hate cleaning up though, but my closet is always fun. Sometimes you just lose overview, and forget things you have. Well, at least i do >< So i started cleaning up, and found...
*drum roll*


A skirt! (: This skirt i haven't worn in like.. 3 or 4 years! I was kinda suprised it still fits. But it did. I decided to wear it with my vintage blazer i bought in amsterdam, and some lace tights,my black studded heels, and a random black top from h &m ..






Do you always have the same problem? You forget some clothing pieces and wear them later? Is your closet a big mess? And last... u like my skirt? (:
Lovee

15 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW,stunning outfit!!!You look great!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I forget about clothes all the time and when I discover them again it's like a brand new piece! The skirt is cute!

    xo
    Janelle

    www.janellehaskin.etsy.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nice cat!! YOUR OUTFIT IS GREAT!
    I love your skirt


    Hugs from
    http://charmingflopy.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Those lace tights are adorable! Your outfit totally reminds me of Betsey Johnson's latest collection! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. nice outfit dear!what a cute cat!i really like your blog.i am following you.it would make me very happy if you followed me back if u want :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. awww cute kitty!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I definitely forget about things I have in my closet. Particularly things I've packed up because I didn't want to wear them, but didn't want to give them away either. It's amazing what you'll find when you look through all that stuff!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. What an adorable cat! :)

    Your skirt is lovely with those tights, by the way. Hope you are well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Your clothes are stunning ! We love theme ! Especially, your leggings ! Adorable ;)

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. lovely skirt!!
    :)

    http://mytrendystyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I like your bog
    if you want we can be followers
    :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. What a lovely blog babe! Follow you now, if you have a moment, follow back..?
    ♥ Milla

    http://misspeppervintage.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. i follow you now
    i hope you follow me back

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thank you for sharing your thoughts (: